Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Server maintenance
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2016 6:51 pm by ashen

» New PVP Balance
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 7:00 pm by istibi25

» thanks in advance
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 4:06 pm by Spark

» PyroMu On Youtube2
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 3:23 pm by Admin

» Ban - Example
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 8:00 am by Spark

» Ban - Geraldine
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 2:13 am by HaVoK

» Always Disconnected From server
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2016 12:27 am by HaVoK

» Ban WhiteHeart
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 4:24 pm by Spark

» PyroMu On Youtube
The Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2016 12:42 am by Admin

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this month
No user

The Forum Rules

:: Rules

Go down

The Forum Rules Empty The Forum Rules

Post by Admin Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:09 am

PyroMU Forum Rules!

1. No Profiting.You will not sell anything unrelated to this site. Anyone caught, it is an automatic ban for all breaking this rule and there is no second chances.

2. No Advertising or MarketingYou will not market any promotions that are not endorsed and approved by Infinity MU-Online. Blatent promoting of your own website, products or services will result in removal of the material and the possibility of being banned.

3. No Flaming. Try to be nice to one another. You will be warned and your warn level increased and eventually it will end up getting you banned. This is not a place to take out your aggressions. We mainly mean flaming other members. Flaming other members is unacceptable.

4. Offensive account names
The account names you choose must not contain any offensive language at all. Sexual, racism or in any way discriminatory content are not tolerated, as well as excessive swearing. We won't change your name, we will ban you. If you think it might break this rule, it probably will. Don't use it.

5. SpammingAn obvious one but still. I would suggest you post a minimum of 10 words per post. If we notice you are not doing this and frequently have 5 or less words quite often we will warn you to make your posts a bit longer. This is mainly for those who scan the forums and post like 20 posts in an hour which are all real short posts. In general try and add something to the topic besides "I agree" or something like "Cool something something."SPAM is considered posts like "Thanks for sharing,Cool,Haha,etc." There is a thanks button and Spam zone for those who want to do it.

6. Respect. This is a separate one from flaming since it is the opposite side. I personally want to try and urge all members to try and help each other out and not degrade each other. Now I am not talking about flaming since that is more severe. I mainly mean when someone has a question don't tell them to use the search button. I want you to try and be helpful to each other. This isn't really a punishment here but more of me trying to urge people to help each other when they need it.

7. Hacks.You will not discuss anything about illegal programs. If you are caught breaking this than your account will be banned.

8. ChatBox.ChatBox is for small talk. Please use only one language, ENGLISH
Do not post more than 6 times in a row. Do not post any images/videos/links or anything else related to **** as some have done so far

9. "Thanks" button. Do not abuse the "Thanks" button,giving "Thanks" to random posts such as posts in Spam Section/Forumer Events is considered as "abuse",but it doesn't mean you can give "Thanks" to any post that isn't on Spam/Forumer Events Section (depends on the contents of the posts and the total amount of "Thanks" that is given by the user).

18. ****ographic contents. Promoting or posting of ****ographic contents is strictly forbidden.

This page does not cover all the rules. If a staff member find an unfitting behavior, he or she will punish the forumer accordingly.
"Rules are subjected to change at any times and players are responsible to accustom to the changes."

Thank you,
PyroMU Administration.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Data de inscriere : 2016-08-07
Localizare : Constanta

http://pyromu.net/

Back to top Go down

:: Rules

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum